June 2, 2008

Travels North

This past weekend, Payton and I went to Sherman & Rockwall to visit family. On Saturday, I went to get my hair cut so Aunt Sarah took Payton to Fairview park in Sherman and wore her out! She rode on the merry-go-round, went down the slides, across the "tunnel" (bridge) and even got to see some fish in a creek! After a much needed nap, Payton, Gigi, Sarah and I went to Aunt Susanne's house for an UpperCase Living party. It was a lot of fun and she had great food as always! After playing at Aunt Susannes's house, we went back to Sherman for swimming and ribs! (I didn't have batteries for my camera in Sherman so I didn't get any pictures :( ). On Sunday, we went to Rockwall to see ChaCha, Papa, Aunt Jaimee and Uncle Jared. We ate burgers and swam all afternoon in the beautiful sunshine! We miss our families very much! Love you guys!

** Sorry for the blur on the pictures- P's fingerprints were all over the lens and I didn't notice it until I posted these pics :)

0 comments: