September 24, 2008

ABC's

I have been tagged before, but this one is especially fun and it allows you to be creative. So... ENJOY :)


A: In a relationship or Single? MARRIED to my sweet B!


B: Best Friend? I can't pick just one.... I have 5 very best friends from HS- Kristen, Jackie, Amy, Nicole & Stacy. They all live in Dallas and surrounding 'burbs and I miss them dearly :( We have been there for each other through every high and low and I love them very much. My best friend from college is Amber and she is the greatest person and I love and miss her more than she knows. I have great friends here in Houston as well- Amy E., JJ (George to Payton or Jennifer to most but I call her JJ), Crystal, Samantha, Amy D., Corey, Sonya, Destini and Sarah. I have a great group of girlfriends and love being with them.

C: Cake or Pie? Really, I don't prefer either.

D: Day of Choice? Friday. It's the start of the weekend and that means eating out, hanging out with friends, shopping, maybe a BBQ, or staying home for the weekend, which is rare around our casa.

E: Essential Item? Mascara. I couldn't live without it.

F: Favorite Color? GREEN! I love the color, esp. Kelly Green.

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears. They bring back good ol' childhood memories.

H: Hometown? Sherman, Texas. I was born in Sherman, Texas and lived there for 18 years until I went to OU, the best college out there. My parents still live there and we go back often to visit and eat at City Limits, my favorite restaurant.... or shack if you've ever been there :) We now call our "hometown" Houston- Cypress, Texas. It's a wonderful suburb of Houston that we've grown to love over the past 4 years.

I: Favorite Indulgence? Handbags.....

J: January or July? BOTH! :) January is Payton's birthday, my Mom's birthday, Charla's birthday, Kristen's birthday AND our Anniversary!! All very important dates of the month! And I LOVE July b/c the 4th of July is by far my favorite holiday of the year! Love the fireworks, swimming, cookouts, everything!

K: Kids? Payton- born January 26, 2006

L: Life isn't complete without? Jesus, my family and friends.

M: Marriage date? January 10th, 2004... Almost 5 years!

N: Number of brothers & sisters? I have 3 OLDER sisters I couldn't live without! Sonya (lives in North Carolina), Susanne (lives in Celina-Frisco area) and Sarah (lives in Austin with those stinky Longhorns:) ). I also have 3 sister-in-laws that I adore- Jessica (lives in North Carolina), Jaimee (lives in Rockwall) and Mallory (lives in Baton Rouge).

O: Oranges or Apples? Apples... Granny Smith

P: Phobias? Freaking Roaches, spiders and snakes.

Q: Quotes? I can't think of any right now....

R: Reasons to smile? I have a home with power and that's something to be smilin' about :)

S: Season of Choice? Summer. I love the heat, being outside, the sun, love bugs (ha, if you live in Houston, you know what I mean but I'm only kidding) and playing in the sand with P!

T: Tag 5 people? You're it!

U: Unknown fact? Hmmm.....I'm pretty much an open book..... I love to sing and rock out in my car to any music!!

V: Vegetables? Love them all!!

W: Worst habit? Being OCD

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Neither!

Y: Your favorite food? Grilled Chicken Sandwiches

Z: Zodiac sign? Scorpio.

0 comments: