Payton started her 2nd year at Wee Wuns today. She goes to school MWF from 8:45-2:30. Her teachers are Ms. Jackie & Ms. Donna and we can't wait to see how much she learns this year.
Her night before school started off quite fun! She started off the evening great but then when bedtime came, she was so excited about school, she didn't want to go to bed....but what's new! I heard her in her bedroom making noises and when I walked in, I saw her in action. She had partially taken off her nightgown and had somehow put on all 3 of the dresses we had laid out to pick from for her to wear to school. She was standing on the bed jumping up and down with a big smile on her face! She was intent on putting them on and wearing them to bed to be ready for school. After laughing and trying to convince her she needed to wear her nightgown to bed, we finally got all the extra attire off of her and got her to sleep around 10:30!
Today, we met Crystal & Sarah at Chick-fil-A for breakfast. I think Payton was more excited about the honey at CFA than she was about the food or school! The girls ate and had time to play before we headed off to the school house. Once we got to Wee Wuns, Payton was a little shy about going into her classroom but then she saw crayons and started helping her teacher, Ms. Donna, put them on the art table. I hope she has a great year being in a class with Ms. Donna & Ms. Jackie!
** Payton had a great first day back at school! I asked her if she was good and she said "no kicking your friends." Hmmm.... so that prompted me to ask her if she kicked a friend and she said "No. Ummmmm probably yes!" I hope she's only kidding and only repeating what her teachers instructed to the class- no hitting your friends, no kicking your friends, etc.... We'll see :)
September 3, 2008
Back at the school house!
Posted by Our life with 2 P's at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
We are glad you had such a wonderful day at school Miss Payton! Love you tons!!
Hi Stephanie,
I have emailed you back but keep receiving notices that my emails to you are being blocked. Do you have another address to email me from?
Thanks!
Danielle
Stephanie,
None of my emails are going through I received yours but mine are all coming back with notices that they are being regarded as spam so I cannot email you.
Danielle
Post a Comment