February 10, 2009

Baby's got a name!

After much consideration and discussion, we've decided on a name for our baby boy!

Payne Robinson Granberry

With his daddy being an avid golfer and going along with our sports named family (Payton, Rudy & Emmitt), he will be named after one of his daddy's favorite golfers, the late and great,
William Payne Stewart.
His middle name is my maiden name. Since I'm 1 of 4 girls, my poor dad doesn't have a namesake so we thought giving him my maiden name was the best fit.



6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is precious!

Jennifer said...

Love it and so glad that baby Granberry has a name now! Now I get to buy him something with his monogram and name on it!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

I LOVE it! Great choice!

raschel said...

YAY!! :) Isn't it fun to finally have a name?! So cute!

raschel said...

um...you haven't posted in a while is everything ok momma? time for a picture of little Payne, i believe. :) :) :)