I went to the doctor today for baby Payne's 24-week check up. Dr. C checked me and he's growing right on track, as is my belly :). His heart rate was 156 bpm. He asked me when my last sonogram was and I told him at 18-weeks so he said it was time to check out the little baby again so I got to see our sweet boy :) He was moving like crazy and seemed to be doing stretches with his right leg b/c his hand was on his knee and his leg and knee were bent up on his stomach so that explains a lot of the punching I felt during the sonogram :) Maybe he'll be a runner like his mama?! His spine, heart, arms, legs and head all looked great and healthy! Praise the LORD!
I know you can't tell much from a sonogram but from looking at a zoom-view of his profile, he has Payton's nose! And of course, Brandon's comment was "maybe he'll look just like me, too!" HA! Can't mama get 1 child to look like her?? We asked Payton on Friday who he was going to look like and she said he's going to have dark hair and brown eyes. If she's right, we're definitely going to take her to Vegas b/c the girls on a roll! She told me and the child care women at the gym that I was pregnant before I knew I was pregnant. Then, she told me I was having a boy every time we'd ask her what her sibling was going to be, of course, before we knew he was a boy. If he looks like Payton's predictions, we'll be celebrating his birth in Vegas with Payton by our side, placing our bets :)
Hello world!
5 years ago


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Is that the picture of Payne? Sonograms are so colorful these days!
Ha ha! I'm hilarious! I'm so glad everything is looking great! I can't wait to meet the little man!:)
I hope Payton is right. We can't wait to meet Payne.
Post a Comment