May 27, 2009

Bag full of goodies, stuff and Payton!

This week is Payton's last week at Wee Wuns, :'( Her last day of MDO is on Friday :( She will be going to a new school next year and we are thrilled about her new school but sad at the same time about leaving her current school. She's had so much fun going to Wee Wuns and I've met so many great mom's there. I will definitely be back to attend all the great festivities they host throughout the year.

Today was Chick-fil-A day and water day at school- how fun!! Payton got to wear her swimsuit to school and had a great time playing in the pools, bathing babies and playing in shaving cream! When I dropped her off, her teachers had a special treat for all the kids in their baskets. Her teachers are very crafty and have made us so many sweet treasures that we will cherish forever...to name a few...4 t-shirts with her fingerprints/footprints on them in themes of bugs, cowgirls, Thanksgiving and Christmas, a Texas bandanna with her hand print on it, a bunny bag for Easter and a great scrapbook that has tons of pictures, artwork and memories Payton made at school this year.

Today's treat was extra special b/c it had a character drawn on it that looked like Payton! Even her energetic spirit is depicted on it :) It's so cute and something we'll have forever. It was full of goodies and surprises! Payton saw it when I dropped her off this morning and the first thing she asked me when I picked her up this afternoon was "where is my 'my stuff' bag my teachers made me?" This bag will be full of Payton's stuff in no time!!


0 comments: