We are heading to Sherman this weekend (dogs and all) to see my parents (Gigi and G-Dad) and my sistas!! My dad is having heart surgery on Wednesday (we'll be going back up for that) so we wanted to spend some time with him before his big day. I'm sure his idea of a relaxing weekend isn't having all of his girls at home with all of their families b/c it's by no means a house of relaxation with all the talking, chaos and running around that goes on while we're there but I know seeing his grandkids will be the best good luck charm before his surgery :)
My oldest sista, Sonya, is coming in from Raleigh, North Carolina and we are SOOO excited to see her! We haven't seen her since Christmas and that's way too long to go without seeing your older sis (and auntie)!! Payton is ready to see all her aunties, uncles and of course.... her favorite cousins, Adelie & Reid!! What is a trip to Sherman without being crazy with cousins!!?!
I'm most looking forward to seeing our family and also, our trip to City Limits!! If you ever come to Sherman with me, you will have to eat at City Limits!! It is a diamond in the rough bar/restaurant that has been in Sherman for years and has the greatest atmosphere and food!! I am not one to get the same thing at every restaurant I go to but I get the same thing every time I go there and I love it!! Payton's been there on many occasions and loves it too! I can taste their chips, salsa, ranch, etc..., etc..... etc...... Yumm!! Can you tell it's been awhile since I've eaten there?
And of course, our weekend will be filled with dirt, swinging, playing in the backyard, going to the park, eating Gigi's yummy cooking, catching up with everyone and most of all, good times with family!! On our way back to Houston from Sherman, we're going to meet up with Brandon's parents (Cha Cha & Papa) for a Sunday lunch! It will be a great weekend getting to see both of our families in 1 trip!
We can't wait to see everyone!!
** We'll have many more pictures to post after our weekend.....I hate a post without a picture so I posted my favorite picture of my dad!
Hello world!
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment