June 6, 2009

Tee Time

Today was our usual Saturday-- Daddy golfed and Payton and I shopped. Daddy's golf game was later than usual so Payton and I went up to the course after he got done, ate dinner, then played around the course until we were all worn out! Payton was so excited to see her daddy and play golf for the first time....at an official course that is :)

We ate a delicious dinner then headed out on the cart to play a few holes. Payton brought her club but mommy forgot to bring her matching pink ball(s) so that was a little let down but daddy had one that did the job. Brandon helped her setup the tee and put the ball on it....after that, she was ready to run around and play!! She played on the fairways, the greens, drove the cart, cleaned golf balls and ran a muck in EVERY sand trap she laid eyes on! Brandon and I tried explaining to her that in golf, the sand isn't such a good thing but to her, it was the best place for your ball to land!!

It was a great afternoon for golfing and a wonderful way to spend one of our last weekends together as a family of 3! Payton will definitely be going back to Blackhorse for golf, food and fun!!

A little pre-golf relaxation

Getting the goods out of the bag

Headed to the hole....two of a kind!

Priceless!

Doing it all on her own

Now she wants a golf cart all her own....
"I want a cart for me and all my friends to play in!"

This is the picture I snapped when she thought I was leaving her on the course

Little golfer girl

Cleaning the golf balls....and taking a water break

Trying to steal the tee box marker!! And her daddy let her!

We took a picture of the Blackhorse marker for keepsakes
and put him back at his home on the tee box!

1 comments:

charlafnp said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! I want copies of them all!
Can't wait to see Miss Payton Faith! And to meet Mr. Payne!
Love, ChaCha