July 2, 2009

One little hunk

and a little chunk :) Payton, Payne and I headed to see Dr. G yesterday b/c Payne had been showing signs of reflux. I took him in and Dr. G confirmed that his symptoms were reflux so he's on medicine and is already doing much better after each feeding, yay!! Dr. G also gave me a list of foods I can and can't eat to help him with the reflux. So, all I will be eating for the next year will be bland, healthy, non-acidic foods all for my little man :) I do need to lose the remaining baby weight from gaining 50 healthy lbs with him so my new reflux diet for Payne will help me stick to a healthy eating plan that will hopefully help shed the remaining pounds I have left to lose and most importantly, put his little tummy at ease :)

They weighed him to make sure he wasn't dehydrated and to make sure he wasn't spitting up all he was eating. Well, he definitely isn't losing anything he's eating. He weighed 9 lbs yesterday and is one growing little hunka-lunk! We are so pleased that he's growing and doing so well!!

Our 3-week old little hunk!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ummm...can we say PRECIOUS??!! Love him! He definitely looks more like you and your coloring in these pics. I'm also lovin all those dark locks of hair! Reminds me of my girls when they were born. Can't wait to meet your lil hunk and get my snuggle time in!!
xoxo

raschel said...

so sweet. boo to reflux. i hate it. makena is STILL on medicine for it...but my dr wasn't as nice as yours to tell me foods i should stay away from...is that something you can email me at some point? (No rush...i quit feeding her a couple of months ago). what kind of medicine is he on?