August 31, 2009

Little Lambs here she comes!

Another school year has begun!! Payton started her 3rd year of Mothers Day Out today. She's now in Preschool and is in the 3's class. She started at a new school this year in our neighborhood, Little Lambs. I can't wait to see what this new school year brings and to see how much she learns at her new school. 

She was so happy to be going to school today! She woke up, ate breakfast, got dressed, did her hair (we did her hair!) and was ready to go. We snapped some pictures of her with us :) Bubbers (Payne) is sick and not feeling well but we couldn't leave him out so there are a couple of him not wanting his picture made, too!

Brandon surprised her and met us up at the school so he could walk in with her. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw her daddy :) She put her backpack in her bucket, put her lunch in the lunch pail and put her folder in the "Payton" slot, then she headed into her class. She was a little hesitant at first but then once she saw kids in one of the centers, she was long gone! I went to a meeting after we dropped her off and she was playing and having a good time when I left! We start car line this afternoon, woohoo, and I'm very excited about that, esp. on those oh-so-fun rainy days we have here in Houston.....that we've been lacking A LOT here recently :)  And, one of my favorite parts of her new school.....it's less than 2 minutes from our house!

We hope this year at Little Lambs is wonderful! We can't wait to hear how her 1st day went!! 

 
  
  
  
 

1 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Yay for school!:) I love the other Granberrys!