Tonight, Payton and I treated Sarah {and Crystal} to a big sisters night out! We took the girls to a nail salon to get real, big girl pedicures. Since Connor will be here on Monday, both mommy and the big sister-to-be needed a little pampering :) The salon had kid pedicure chairs and the girls were so excited! They were still the whole time {which is rare, especially for a 3 1/2 and 4 year old!} and loved every minute of the nail shop experience! They picked the same nail polish color and each got a flower on their toes. Then they went to the dryer to let the colors set. Each girl grabbed an Us Weekly magazine and you'd think they were 25 they way they were acting....sitting in chairs with their feet under the dryer, flipping through gossip magazines :) Too cute!!
After the nail shop, Crystal and Sarah treated us to our favorite dinner place, Chick-fil-A!! The girls picked it and were going nuts once we got there. It's Tuesday so it was Kids Night and that means that the CFA cow {or calf I should say was out today} was out and about.....and our girls were on the look out!! The sweet calf {which I thought was a girl b/c it had longer eye lashes than Elvira..turns out the CFA calf is a boy!} came around a few times and by the end, the girls loved him!! At one point, they were making Halloween decorations and the CFA calf came to the table and they ran faster than I have ever seen either of them run, back to our table! After a deelish dinner, ice-dream cones and lots of playing, we headed home. Payne was with his daddy and they had a great time together :)
We can't wait to meet Connor on Monday and we're so glad we got to have a fun night out with the big sisters!
Hello world!
5 years ago


3 comments:
Um, was that curly hair I saw in the picture? (your's not P's!:))
I know!!! It has been SUPER nasty here {as it has been all over Texas} but the humidity has taken over my hair! So...I thought I'd let it go all natural for a couple of days :) And come to think of it, NO ONE has asked me where Payton gets her curly hair! But then again, they probably think I stole her from her real mommy since we look nothing alike :) Enjoy the picture.....the few that will ever be taken with curls :)
It was such a fantastic night!!! Thanks for everything. We love y'all!!
Post a Comment