October 3, 2009

Celebration for Connor

Today, I hosted {along with 8 other great girls!} a shower for Crystal and baby Connor! Connor is due to arrive in the next couple of weeks and we can't wait to meet him! Crystal's due date is October 30th but she's measuring at October 24th....and I would LOVE to share my birthday with a sweet lil' man :)

The shower turned out perfect! Crystal received a ton of great gifts for sweet Connor.  He is set so any time he wants to arrive, she's ready :) Everyone had a great time and I enjoyed getting to meet and see everyone and I loved hosting it at my house. The kids played and played and had the best time.  It was a great day and such a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Connor Montgomery Blank!

We can't wait to meet the newest, sweet addition to the Blank family!!! Love y'all!

** My camera was on the wrong setting for most of the shower so that explains the grainy looking pictures! So sorry Crys! 


Isn't this banner cute?! Thanks Ashley! You can get one here

 
Connor's Mama and I

 
Crystal with all the hostesses

 
Crystal and Sarah & Connor's Mimi (her mom)

 
Tarah (Crystal's sister), Crystal, Karen
(Stuart's (Connor's dad) mom) and a family friend

 
Michelle, Sarah, Samantha, Corey and I

 
The gift that Payton and Payne made for Connor

 
 Sarah and her mommy (:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a fabulous shower!!! I had so much fun. Thank you so much for everything. Stu, Sarah, Connor and I are sooooooo lucky to have you in our lives!! Love you!