This year, I am thankful for many things....
1) I'm thankful for the Lord. Without Him, we would be lost in our lives. I am forever grateful to Him for loving me and my family through every step of the way and each day, I give him thanks for loving me.
2) I'm thankful for Brandon. He is the best husband, most caring daddy, biggest hearted (is this a word?) man that I know. I get the honor of being called his wife and waking up each day and spending each day of my life with my best friend. In the beginning, we were tested to the max after Brandon's accident and now, it's made us a stronger couple and with that behind us, we know that we will get through anything life throws at us, as long as we have each other.
3) I'm thankful for Payton and Payne. What a blessing my children are to me. I wake up each morning thanking God for each of them and I lay my head down each night thanking God for them. Each day, my love grows stronger and I'm so proud to be their mommy. The love they have for each other and the love they have for Brandon and I makes my heart complete....
4) I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad. They are the best people I know!! They have loved each other from the moment they met. They have been married 41 years and have shown me all the ways to love a person, love your family and love your friends all while loving yourself. They have always shown me their love, no matter the good or the bad that I did, and for that, I am forever grateful. Their commitment to each other, family, jobs, etc.... have been the examples that I live by. My dad has the greatest spirit, determination and love for painting. My mom has a listening ear, kind heart and love for nature.
5) I'm thankful for my in-laws, Mark and Charla. When I say that my in-laws are great people, I'm not just bragging but I am b/c they are!! From the moment I met them, I saw my parents in them. My family and Brandon's family were brought up very similar and I love that about them. Mark is hard working, self motivated and loves his family. Charla is fun loving, open hearted and loves life to the fullest. Each time I am with them, I am so thankful b/c I feel like I have 2 sets of parents and I do. From the moment I met them, they welcomed me into their family and for that, I'm forever grateful.
6) I'm thankful for my sisters. I have 3 sisters and they have always protected me b/c I am the baby (and in 7 days, I will be the ONLY Robinson daughter in her 20's....WOOHOO! :) ). We talk every week, sometimes multiple times a week, and after all this time, they're all still my best friends. I have 3 "built in" best friends and I wouldn't know what to do without my sistas! And I have 3 sister-in-laws that mean the world to me! They are great girls that make me laugh, bring me love and care for me :)
7) I'm thankful for my home. I am glad I have a home to call home. It's a place where I make lasting memories and the place I feel most comfortable. It's warm, cool, full of furniture, has many photos and is full of love and for all of those, I am grateful.
8) I'm thankful for GSG. Graphic Solutions Group is the company that Brandon's dad owns and that I work for (and so does Brandon, Jared (B's brother), John (our brother-in-law) and a bunch of other Granberry family members along with a ton of other great people). I have a job that I love. I get to stay at home with my children and that I love. I love my customers....most of them, most days :) So I guess I'm thankful for customers that don't pay their bills b/c without them, I wouldn't have a job :) Now, I could use less of them owing us money so we'll work on that. GSG has been around 60 years and our family is dependent on its success and this year we have all been blessed with success at GSG.
9) I'm thankful for my friends. I cherish every friendship and love all my friends dearly. I am close with my high school friends and close with my "new" mommy friends and I love them all!
10) I'm thankful for good health. That's a pretty bold statement in and of itself..... Forever thankful to the Lord for good health for myself, my husband, my children, my family and my friends.
11) And last but not least, I'm thankful for blogs! There is so much to learn about people on blogs and so many neat things out there :)
Hello world!
5 years ago


3 comments:
I am thankfuk for you and your sweet family! Love y'all
I am also thankful for such a good friend like you!! And the fact that there are things such as email, telephones, text messaging and blogs to keep in touch :) Love you friend! xoxo
I'm thankful for your caring heart and how you reach out to others! I'm grateful for your friendship too.:)
Post a Comment