Our sweet baby boy is 7 months old!! He is growing and changing so much with each day. He has the most laid back personality but he's got one short temper! If he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it, his patience are long gone and his loud noises, screaming and crying are soon to follow! He's still scooting to get everywhere and that's perfectly fine by us. He has become more verbal in the last month and said his first word "DaDa" 2 weeks ago. It melted his daddy's heart to hear it. Now, when he looks at Brandon, he says DaDa and when he looks at me, he usually has some gibberish to say about me :) He is the proud owner of 2 very strong, very sharp teeth!! Payton thinks it's fun to let him bite her finger...I'll remind her of his charm when he's 2 and trying to catch a bite of her.
He L.O.V.E.S. food!! He would prefer to eat all table foods if we'd let him. His favorite foods are green beans, apples and oatmeal. And....anything that we eat. He still gets his good ol' milk nourishment about every 4-6 hours and always before bed time. It's my favorite time to be with him and it spoils me b/c I know I am the only one who can "feed" him during these feedings and they are getting less frequent and it makes me realize he's not such a little baby anymore.
He loves toys of all kinds! His favorite toy is Payton Faith. I always heard that bigger siblings were built in entertainment and boy are they ever!! He loves, loves, loves his sissy. His favorite "real" toy is my BlackBerry gelly type cover thing.....if he see's it, he wants it!
His hair is getting long and somewhat crazy to fix and I say this lightly b/c Payton's hair is really wild and difficult to fix :). I still think it's going to be curly so we'll see if my predictions are right. I keep saying I hope he has curls like Bradley Cooper so we'll keep our fingers crossed that it turns out that way, ha! I took him with me to get my hair cut and the girls at the salon couldn't get enough of him. I am biased but I think he's one handsome lil' dude! His eyes are a grayish blue color. I'm not really sure what color they are going to be but they are going to get him in trouble one day I'm sure.
Hello world!
5 years ago









1 comments:
I am so exited to see pictures and read your blogs! The 1st pic. of Payne looks like Brandon, but the rest are Robinson! We love you Payne! : )
Post a Comment