February 11, 2010

8 months of Payne

Mr. Payne is 8 months old today!! WOW is all I can say...with a tear in my eye. I cannot believe (and yes, I say this every time but I mean it every time!) that he's 8 months old!! Where does the time go? Well...in the last month, it has gone to CRAWLING!! Our little Payne Wayne is army crawling all over the place! Payton loves it that he's on the move and gets so happy when he crawls and shouts "He's army crawlin', mama, he's doing it!" He gets where he wants to go and is one fast little crawler.  He's also now able to go from laying on the floor to a sitting position and just this week, he's started pulling up and standing on things...YIKES :) Payton also learned that if she picks him up, he can get from here to there a lot quicker! We had to have a little come to mama talk and explain that picking up her brother and carrying him is not a form of transportation for him these days....we'll take crawling and climbing over a dropped baby brother any day!

He has quite the temper these days :) If anyone takes a toy from him, he immediately starts crying and turns red (ya think he stays at home with his mommy too much?!). He learned to play peek-a-boo yesterday and it is so sweet! He puts his hands together and puts them over his eyes and head, then moves them back down really fast and gets the biggest chuckle out of it. He also learned to say "more" in sign language last night at dinner.  He grasps his bear paws together then gets a big grin on his face when we start cheering. Hopefully he'll keep up with his new game/skill.

From 7 to 8 months has been the fastest month yet for Payne....it really did fly by and I am cherishing every second with our little bear. It's amazing how the 2nd (and 3rd, 4th I'm sure) baby just fits right into your family. He is a fun loving, calm, temper flaring in seconds, gorgeous, chubby, hungry, happy, perfectly healthy mama's boy that we adore with all our hearts.

Payne- You are my SONshine!

 
12 hours old

  
1 month old
  
2 months old
  
 3 months old

  
4 months old
  
 5 months old

  
6 months old
  
 7 months old

 
 8 months old

**My computer is still not uploading pictures...driving me crazy! I'll be using B's computer tonight to upload some fun pics of a special little girls birthday! :)

3 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Sweet baby boy! I love that you threw in 3rd and 4th there, ha! I am sad Jared got to see the Ps and not me! Hope you're all having a great week!

Jennifer said...

I CAN'T believe he is 8 months old! Wasn't he just born?? Before you know it you will be celebrating his first bday!

We love you sweet baby Payne!!

The Redfields said...

He really is such a cute little boy! That 8 months really has gone by soo fast!