April 30, 2010

Spring Sing

Payton had her Spring Sing program at her school last week. She was very excited about her performance. I asked her to sing me the songs she'd be singing and I always got the same response from her, "Mom, you have to wait until my performance!" She (and all her classmates) did a great job singing and signing and they all looked so cute. She was so proud of herself and waived at us no less than 50 times! We were very proud of her, too!

Payton walking in with Ms. Shani

The Puppy Class performing with the Kitty Class

Payton & Hannah singing

The moves

Watching Ms. Melissa

Cutie Pie Hunter

Payne trying to escape daddy's arms to go to.....

Mama's arms!

1 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

THank you for blogging!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Payne's hair is so long and...red? Precious Ps! Love y'all!