We went to Tennessee and Alabama last week for a family vacation with Brandon's family. We were supposed to go to Gulf Shores for a week but due to the oil spill, our trip was canceled :( We flew from Houston to Nashville where we spent 3 great days!! I knew I'd love Nashville but never knew I'd love it as much as I did. I would LOVE to live there and we hope to some day! We went to the Belle Meade Plantation and mansion tour. Jaxson and Payne were talking to a stuffed fox (and not crying or throwing fits at all, for real, they were being little angels) we got kicked out of the mansion! To say we were upset was an understatement but we had fun doing other things around the plantation! We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA recording studio where Elvis recorded his hits, drove around to see all the stars homes and ate at local favorites that were soo good! The food was great, the history there is so neat and the city is amazing!! We spent lots of time eating, touring sites and enjoying the true life of Nashville.
GSG had a trade show in Florence, Alabama so we drove from Nashville to Florence where we spent 4 days. The resort had a great pool for kids. Payton and Payne did lots of swimming and spent lots of time in the sun! The guys worked at the show and the girls stayed outside all day at the pool. We had a great time and we're so blessed to have spent this time with family and friends.
Hello world!
5 years ago




























1 comments:
Looks like a great time was had by all! Still laughing about yall getting kicked out of the plantation and Mark's comment!!! haha!!
Post a Comment