2 years ago today our sweet Bear entered the world!I still can't believe my baby boy is 2!!
Payne had such a fun birthday!!! He sepnt his 2nd birthday with family and friends. We had his birthday party at our neighborhood pool with our close family and friends. Payne had the best time! I think the highlight of his party was playing in the shower. He couldn't get enough of it. After 3 hours at the pool, a nap was all he needed! He napped and all the girls stayed at the pool before heading home for a cookout. He was so tired by the time night came that he passed out in no time. . Everyone else headed outside to watch a fireworks show that was in front of our house. Prosper opened a new park very close to our house and today was the grand opening event that ended in fireworks.With no houses to block our view, we had front row seats! All the adults and kids loved them!
Payne had a great birthday and we thoroughly enjoyed celebrating our sweet boy turning 2 today! The weather was perfect, the party was a hit and the evening with our family and friends was the best way to end one of the best days of our lives. We can't wait to see what fun, excitement and thrills he brings in the next year! We love our sweet Payne Robinson!!
Hello world!
5 years ago


















1 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet P2! I'm so sad I missed the fun, but we will have a special celebration when I'm done with this internship! I love you!
Post a Comment