Last week, Brandon and I met Jaimee and Jared in Mexico for a few days in the sun. We stayed at The Royal Resort in Playa Del Carmen. We had a great time!! The resort had great food, great service and the best pillows ever! Brandon and Jared became ping pong pro's (or so they think) and Jaimee and I became professional tanners :) The beach was gorgeous and the water was blue and clear. Our hotel was right on the beach and right on "5th Avenue" (the 5th Avenue of Mexico that is) so we were in a good spot for the sun and shopping. It was a nice getaway and a very relaxing 5 days. On our way home, Brandon got really sick and was in bed for the next 3 days :( He's feeling much better now thanks to his mama :) On Thursday, we got home, I tucked Brandon in bed and jetted for Rockwall to pick up Payton at Papa & Cha Cha's house. She was SOOO happy to see me (thank goodness b/c last time we came back from Mexico, she didn't even acknowledge we existed!) and I was very glad to see her! Thanks to Gigi, G-dad, Papa and Cha Cha for taking care of our little sweetness!








Hello world!
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment