
We had our 12-week check up today for Baby #2. We did the usual check up stuff- weighing and blood pressure- then it was time to hear the heart beat.... or so we thought :) After 10 minutes of trying, the nurse could not find #2's heart beat using the Doppler so we got to do another ultrasound! Dr. C came in and gave me a big hug and then we were off to check on our little baby. Once he put the ultrasound paddle thingy on my stomach, there was our little baby moving around like crazy!!! We got to see the heart beating, fast as ever, but due to the way my uterus is shaped (vertically not horizontally), we still couldn't hear the heart beating with the doppler. Seeing it was even better for me but I'm still curious to hear the heart rate so I can do my guess of what the baby is going to be!
The last 12 weeks have been great and I'm hoping the next 28 weeks will be a breeze. I'm having the exact same pregnancy I had with Payton so I hope it remains the same :) I could do without the 60 lbs that I gained with Payton so maybe that will be different.... we'll see :)
We are so relieved that Payton's sibling is growing perfectly, active and healthy!
Hello world!
5 years ago


1 comments:
yay! did u get ultrasound pics? i'm so glad u feel well!!
Post a Comment