January 26, 2009

1,095 days ago today....

we became a family of 3! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY PAYTON FAITH!!!! What an amazing and wonderful 3 years it has been being the parents of our sweetness. She is such a blessing and an amazing little girl that is all ours! We are so spoiled to have her as our daughter. We love you Miss Payton and can't wait to see what the big 3 brings!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

January 26th, 2006..... minutes old


January 26th, 2007 - 1 year old


January 26th, 2008- 2 Years old

January 26th, 2009- 3 years old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Payt!!! We love you!!

raschel said...

gosh! they grow so fast, don't they?! she's adorable.

Jaimee Granberry said...

I don't think I've seen that 1 yr. pic....or maybe I've seen so many I can't remember...too cute!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Pay Pay! Addie and George miss you so much! Tell your Momma to bring you to visit us!