January 23, 2009

It's a..................

BOY!! Payton's going to have a baby BROTHER! We are over the moon and even more excited that our baby boy is healthy and well! During the ultrasound, he was moving like crazy. We got to see all views of him and it's clear as day that he's a boy. I was just telling my family and friends that I've never seen a clear picture of a baby boy but now, we've got one! He had his hands on his face and wiggled his little feet. Payton couldn't stop talking so I joked that his hands were over his ears as he's preparing for having a big sister around :)

God is great!! Now.... to decide on a name. That will be something that will take some time since we don't agree on names at all. Payton's still rooting for "Buc-ee" as his name so for now, we'll call him baby Buc-ee but it's not going to stick :) We are so blessed and thankful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is going to be soooo cute!! Payton is going to be such a wonderful big sister! Can't wait to meet Little Buc-ees!! Love y'all!!