January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

I couldn't resist this :)

25 Random Things about SLG

1. I could not live without carbs! I tried it once, before I had Payton, and was at the doctor's office 2x in 3 weeks for pain.... Plus, they're so tasty!! It's all in moderation...

2. My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper! Jen introduced me to Caffeine Free DP and I LOVE it!! I try not to drink too much carbonation but they're so irresistible!! And, nothing is as good as Dr. Pepper and no, Diet DP tastes NOTHING like the real deal.

3. I don't really like chocolate... it gives me a headache

4. I love trying out new mascaras. I've been stuck on Cover Girl's Lash Blast and I highly recommend it!

5. I take a bath every night before I go to bed... no matter what. Well, that is, unless I fall asleep reading books to Payton in her bed and wake up at 3 a.m. :)

6. It takes me 40 minutes to dry my hair straight. It takes me 15 minutes to style it curly.

7. I think a good pair of jeans makes an outfit!

8. I never would have thought that our daughter would look like Payton. Light brown hair with blue eyes coming from 2 parents with almost black hair and green/hazel eyes!

9. I enjoy running during the dead heat of summer.

10. I work for the family business, Graphic Solutions Group, and I L-O-V-E my job working from home.

11. I wash my car almost every week and have since I got my first car.

12. I pluck my eye lashes and have a weird obsession with them :) And if I'm tired, stressed or bored, I'll pull off all my mascara before washing it off at night.

13. I am the 4th of 4 girls. I love my sisters dearly!! I've learned so much from them over the years and hope one day we all live closer together.

14. The day before my wedding, my dad was put in the hospital for heart problems. He got out to walk me down the aisle and went back in the following day for surgery. I'm so lucky that he's now healthy and living a wonderful life! I had a fear that my dad wouldn't be here to walk me down the aisle, why I had this fear I have no idea, so the day I got the phone call from my mom in the emergency room, I thought my fear had come to life. Thank God for keeping my daddy around and for making him the great, healthy man he is today.

15. I grew up all of my life in Sherman, Texas.

16. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cars! I can tell you any make and model of any car you see or want to know about... I never really played with dolls as a child, only my 400+ Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars. God knows that I had to marry someone that loved them as much as me and I found the perfect match in Brandon!

17. I enjoy summer the best out of any season! I LOVE swimming and laying out...with SPF of course. I can't believe I really used to lay out (every day, of every summer with my friends at my parents house) with NO SPF! I'm going to pay for it when I'm older so I'm preventing more harm, now.

18. I always feel like I'm 16 again when I go back home to Sherman.

19. I eat Mexican food at least 1x/week.... Chuy's is my favorite!

20. Brandon chose Payton's first name and I chose her middle name, Faith.

21. I am the only person in my family that doesn't have a heart condition, severe or mild.

22. I rarely leave my house messy.

23. I lost my dad's parents when I was in junior high and wish I still had them here so I could know the Grandmother and Granddaddy that everyone talks about.

24. I miss my friends that don't live here more than they'll ever know.

25. I am thankful to God for everything he has given me and everything he continues to bless me with.

0 comments: