Payton had a great 3rd Birthday party! We had her party at a clubhouse in our neighborhood. I couldn't decide on a place to have it and this ended up being the perfect location. All the kids had a blast jumping and playing outside. Everyone ate Chick-fil-A nuggets, strips and fruit, (no event is perfect without CFA!), inhlaing cupcakes and savoring every bite of deelish birthday cake ice cream!!
After all the festivities, Payton opened all her presents. I'm not a big fan of opening presents and I really hadn't planned on Payton opening her presents (b/c I hate taking the kids away from all the fun to cause ruckus with presents:)) but it was in the 50's outside with high winds so the kids were freezing cold with little running noses so we brought them inside to warm up and open P's presents. She invited each friend that gave her the gift to help her open it and the kids loved that!! She got so many creative and fun gifts.
Our good friends, Amber, Ryan and sweet Landon, came down from OKC to celebrate P's birthday with us. It was so great seeing them. It had been way too long since we've seen them. It was such a sweet birthday treat to have them here for the weekend to celebrate Payton's birthday.
We can't believe that our little girl is 3! The past 3 years have been full of love, laughter and many good times. We can't wait to see what the next year with our little girl brings. We love you P! Thank you to all of our family & friends for celebrating this big day with us!
Hello world!
5 years ago


















1 comments:
I'm so sad that we missed her party! It looks like we missed out on lots of fun!
Post a Comment