The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Brandon Michael Granberry
2. How long have you been together? Together for 7 1/2 years and married 5 years this month :)
3. How long did you date? We dated for 2 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Hmmm... him :) If you know the Granberry boys, they love their food!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Oh this gives me chills :) The day we met, I knew I was going to marry Brandon. God granted me patience and we didn't see each other again or start dating until 3 months later. Two days after we met, we were sitting and talking and I was so smitten, I couldn't even look him in the eyes but I knew there was something I had to get off my chest and he knew it too. I told him, head turned away, "there's something I HAVE to tell you" and his response was "Steph, it's just three little words! I love you too!" Right then and there, I knew this was definitely the man for me. God blessed me with such an angel. I'll never forget that moment :)
7. Who is taller? He's 1" taller than I am. If I wear heels, I'm definitely taller :) He's 5'11" and I'm 5'10" but he'll tell you he's 6 feet :)
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing well at all. He sings much better to rap tunes and I sing better to country tunes :)
9. Who is smarter? Definitely Brandon! I mean, the man took his S.A.T. in the 8th grade and scored higher than I EVER dreamed of when I took it 3 years later! His mom told me that he's always been very intelligent and even growing up, his teachers praised him for greatness, ha! No, really, he is very intelligent with a high IQ... he picked me didn't he!!!
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.... If it comes to installing something or having to put something together, his is much shorter than mine. I have a short fuse over ridiculous things but I must say, it's gotten much better with time.
11. Who does the laundry? I do :) I know this sounds crazy but I love doing laundry. We have laundry days- Sunday (to have clean clothes for the week) and Thursday (to have clean clothes for the weekend) and if anything needs to be cleaned on any other day, either of us will do it. Now... if doing the laundry consist of completing the process, we'll say he can wash clothes well.... I fold them neatly and put them away :)
12. Who takes out the garbage? Whoever see's it fit to take it out. I'm not one of those girls that believes that taking out the trash is a man's job b/c my trash goes in there too. Also, why let nasty trash hang around?! YUCK!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon :) He's a creature of habit.
14. Who pays the bills? Mama! I pay them right when they come in so I'm not delinquent.... it's my job, literally!
15. Who is better with the computer? We're both pretty computer savy.
16. Who mows the lawn? Miranda's lawn service :) After a bad temper with a weed eater, see above, Brandon hired a lawn service and they're great!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. I'd prefer to grill than bake something so we often grill. And if we waited for him to get home for him to cook, we'd be eating at 7-8 every night and we've gotta eat so Payton and I usually cook dinner together.
18. Who drives when you are together? He usually does.
19. Who pays when you go out? We're not dating here?!! WE pay!
20. Who is most stubborn? Oh, definitely me!! I'm stubborn over little things!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? That's a toss up......we see both in spurts....one month we see mostly his fam then the next we see mostly my fam.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me :)
24. Who asked who out? We didn't really ask each other out.... it just happened..... love at first sight and that's all that needs to be said :)
25. Who proposed? He did!!
26. Who is more sensitive? Brandon, definitely. He's got the biggest, sweetest heart of any man I know.
27. Who has more friends? I would say me b/c I keep in touch with everyone.... or try to :)
28. Who has more siblings? Me :) I have 3 sisters and he has 1 brother and 1 sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Do I really need to answer this question?! ME!
Now you too can adore my Brandon! Tag.... it's your turn :)
Hello world!
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment