Payton had her 3- year checkup last Thursday morning. She was so excited about seeing Dr. G and getting a sticker. She waited patiently for him to come in our room and once he got there, she jumped on the exam table and was ready for her check up. She was expecting to get a shot, just in case she was getting one, I wanted her to be prepared, and was almost disappointed when she didn't get one! I think the idea sounds fun but the actual shot itself wouldn't have been such a wonderful thing had she gotten one :) He said with the way she is growing, her expected minimum height is 5'8", WOOHOO! She does have some of my genes! She's right on track with her weight, height and learning skills. We're happy to have a healthy little girl.
Height: 39"
Weight: 33.5 lbs
Wellness: Excellent!
Hello world!
5 years ago


1 comments:
I love the A-OK pic. of P! I'm so glad all is good with her and Baby G. I cannot wait for you (and I do mean you, not Brandon) to pick a name!:) I also cannot wait to meet my nephew! I'm so glad it's a summer baby...I'll move in for the summer, just kidding! Love you!
Post a Comment