February 2, 2009

He's a mover!!


I had my 20-week check up today for our nameless baby boy. He's a growing baby boy and healthy as can be, praise God! From my ultrasound, I'm measuring 5 days ahead of my due date and Dr. C said that he thinks the baby will be delivered anywhere from June 15th-June 20th... but we all know how babies are and if he's anything like his sister, he'll have an eviction date set instead of arriving on his own :) Other than that, the appointment went well! Blood pressure is great (thanks Mom and Dad for not passing this gene on to me:)), weight was great (I still don't know a total weight gain.... I'm waiting until I'm 8 months to ask for a total :)) and measurements were good, too. Up next..... the glucose tests!

This boy is a mover!! I felt him move at 17.5 weeks and he's been moving ever since. It's amazing how much more you feel the baby and how much SOONER :) you feel the baby move the 2nd time around. Every night before we put Payton to bed, her baby brother starts moving and she thinks it's the neatest thing to feel him move around. Then she tells us her baby is moving too but her baby isn't in her belly....it's in mama's belly :)

Our baby is still nameless, poor boy. We're having a very hard time picking out a name for this sweet baby. Once we decide on a name, we'll let you know. Until then, send us your ideas for baby boy Granberry's name.

0 comments: