Happy Moments, Praise God.
Difficult Moments, Seek God.
Quiet Moments, Worship God.
Painful Moments, Trust God.
Every Moment, Thank God.
Difficult Moments, Seek God.
Quiet Moments, Worship God.
Painful Moments, Trust God.
Every Moment, Thank God.
What amazing words to live by. Recently, I have known, heard and read about so many sick babies, children, parents, aunts, uncles, friends and the sadness can overcome hope. When God holds you in His hand, you are safe. You are cared for. In His hand, there is victory. In His hand, there is strength. In His hand, there is provision. In His hand is everything you need. No matter what we go through, knowing and trusting God is an amazing grace. Prayer is an amazing thing that is often passed up for better time. Prayer is strong, natural and a wonderful gift given to us in life. Pray without ceasing.
Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you…I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand…”
Isaiah 41:10


2 comments:
Thanks for the encouragement- so true!
Amen Sista (in-law)!
Post a Comment