March 19, 2009

Payton's in Big A!

Payton's 3 years old and has been away from us for a total of 3x, that I can remember-- Mexico, Moving and Mexico, again! I have a hard time leaving her with anyone since we don't have any family here and it's hard to trust people, that aren't your family, with your precious angel(s).

Tia Sarah is on Spring Break and wanted Payton to come to Austin and stay with her for a few days. I asked Payton if she'd go and stay with Tia & Uncle Leo and she said "Yeah!!!" So, today, Sarah came to Houston to pick up P and take her back to Austin for the night. Tomorrow, we're going to Rockwall after work and Sarah is taking Payton to Sherman to stay with Gigi and Granddad then on Saturday, we're all meeting up in Rockwall.

Payton could not wait for Tia to get here today! She woke this morning in a feisty, fun mood. The first words out of her mouth were "Is Tia Sarah here yet?!" I explained to her that she'd be here around noon. Every time the dogs barked or she heard a noise that wasn't normal, she said "Tia's HERE!!" When she got here, Payton was so excited and wanted to show her all her stuff :) We went to lunch at Newk's ( LOVE that place!!!) and sat outside in the gorgeous sunlight!! Payton was ready to go to Austin by the time we left. We got home, got her bags together and gave her love and kisses and off our little girl went to Austin! I know she'll have a great time!!

Brandon and I rarely go without Payton so this afternoon has been quite quiet. The next 2 days will be really weird but we'll enjoy the time together and we know she'll have a blast (even if she is in Longhorn country!!) with Tia and Uncle Leo! We're so grateful to have aunts and uncles that love our P! We can't wait to see our sweetness on Saturday! We love you P!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet Miss P is having so much fun with her aunt right now!! I now what you mean. Everytime I think I need a break or vacation, I end up missing Addie (before Amelia was born) so much that I want to get back to see her. I bet it's weird without P there since you are with her 24/7. Enjoy this peace and quiet before you have two kiddos running around!! Love and miss yall!