March 8, 2009

Jewels Update

Well, we've found 1 of the 2 missing pieces of my jewelry, yay!! Payton never opened up and helped us find my ring or watch but I searched my car over and over and over and FINALLY found my ring near the back passenger seatbelt buckle. My car has a leather cover that kind of hides the belt buckle (why, I have no idea!) and I never noticed it until I found my ring there! I reached my hand down beside the buckle and there it was, my beautiful ring, all lonely in my car :( But VERY happy to be found!! I screamed and was so excited, you'd have thought I won the lottery!! I scared Payton so bad that she jumped in Brandon's lap and our dogs started barking like crazy (what's new?!) and thought something was wrong. We were all VERY excited that mommy found her ring!!

Now, we're still hunting for my watch and haven't a clue where it is and Payton really doesn't seem to know where it is. One thought I had was that she was playing in the car seat box prior to me throwing it in the trash and the only thing I can think is that she might have dropped it in the box and I didn't look in the box before throwing it away. Before throwing it away, I also did not know that my ring and watch were missing or I would have kept it around before chunking it for the recycle that so happens to come on Friday mornings about 8'ish :) So, we hope my watch turns up somewhere but if not, it's definitely much more replaceable than my wedding ring!!

2 comments:

raschel said...

phew. i'm SO glad you found your ring. but, i'm sad for you that you haven't found your watch yet. hopefully that will turn up soon. :/

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found your ring!!!! That is great news!