June 1, 2009

37 weeks...Check

I had my 37-week check up today for Payne. All is going well! He checked out well with a heart rate of 148 bpm. He's constantly on the move- not sure how since he hasn't much room but good to feel him moving :) I saw Dr. C and all checked out well! I am dilated 2 cm's, between 10-20% effaced and he's still on the move to delivery. I go back next Monday for my 38-week check up :) Between now and then, I'll be on the move, running, walking, and doing all I can to help him arrive on his own without being forced out!

I think it's all so surreal b/c I'm loving being pregnant and I'm not miserable. I have TONS of energy and being the anal retentive person that I am, I think I've re-organized EVERYTHING in my house on more than 1 occasion! I've become crafty and have been decorating all over! I have fabric picked for Charla (oh yeah, I forgot to mention this to you today ChaCha when we talked :) ) to make us drapes for our living room and we are going to get the kitchen painted along w/ our bedroom and master bath...hopefully this weekend! I cannot go to bed with things left to be done and this baby has definitely made me go into overdrive!

I can't wait to meet Payne! I'm getting so anxious. I realized that I DO have a baby arriving soon so I got his bags packed, mine are not packed but organized neatly into small piles in drawers and on Sunday, Payton and I put the base to his car seat in the car and moved her car seat behind my seat. She was SO excited to be moved to a new seat in the car! She asked me if she could hold Payne's hand while we drove :) Such a sweetie!! We can't wait to hold his hand(s) either :)

2 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

I can't wait to meet Payne too...I'm anxious myself! ha! So, nesting some? Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Ahh!! I can hardly wait to meet your lil man! Hurry up and have him already!!! There's some progress so my prediciton is he will be here on June 15! But then again I was dialated to a 4 and Addie didn't come until two days before her due date! So, he will come when he is good and ready. Love and miss yall!