One year ago, Brandon and I went to Playa Del Carmen (check out this post) with Jaimee and Jared, my brother-in-law (B's brother) and sister-in-law! We had the best time!! Great food, endless drinks, sun, SPF, an all-adult resort, Mario the infamous volleyball player (who Jaimee and I named Mario and dreamed up he was our cabana boy!), great company and relaxation!
Now, 1 speedy year later, I'm pregnant, we're waiting on the arrival of our sweet baby boy, we'll be a family of 4, parents of 2, in just a few weeks and my body will NOT be seen in a bikini without intense gym therapy :)

What a difference 12 months makes!! It seems like time flies by when you're having fun and every day of our lives, we have fun! Brandon is the greatest husband who makes me laugh, grateful and feel loved every second of the day. And Payton, well, you know how much I (we) adore our little munchkin! She's made us a family, a mommy, a daddy, brought so much love into our house and made our lives so much more fun!! We can't wait to see what is in store in the next 12 months!



1 comments:
I think that was actually 11 months ago...but who's counting...I wish we were still there-Mario owes me a back rub. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment