June 24, 2009

A sisters love

Payton has amazed us with her love for Payne. I was so worried about the way she would react to him, treat him, treat us, etc..... She has been wonderful! She wants to help with every little thing and holds him more in a day than I do! She has been going to school 3 days a week since he was born and she's had a little bit of a rough time there and transitioning from mommy being at home working to mommy being at home with Payne. She has been really clingy to her teachers so today I sent her with a lovee and her favorite baby doll to hopefully help her adjust. She told her teachers she was sad b/c her mommy was in the hospital :) We're working on the school thing but overall, we can't complain a bit b/c she's been our perfect big sister!

She found her bike helmet and decided that Payne needed to become the next Lance Armstrong :) She cracked up every time we put it on him.


This past weekend, Payton and Payne both fell asleep on my lap on the couch. I loved watching my kiddo's sleeping :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a fantastic big sister!!! We love you Miss Payton!

Jaimee Granberry said...

Aw...that pic of Payton smiling makes her look like such a big little girl! I cannot believe how old she is! Miss you all!