sleeping sweetness! Since Payne was born, our bed has been quite full! Every night, Payton, Payne, Brandon and I go to our bed, relax, read and tell stories and most nights, 3 out of the 4 of us falls asleep in our bed. Brandon so sweetly takes Payton up to bed every night, fast asleep on his shoulder with her long legs dangling in the air. Payne doesn't stir a bit when we put him in the pack 'n play for a good night of z's. We love that our kids love to sleep!
Sleeping Missy P!** Note the "Merit Badges" on her nightgown. She adores Max & Ruby
and put these stickers on her nightgown about 2 months ago
and now, I can't get them off!



2 comments:
I'm sorry, but did you just say your babies like to sleep!? I know for a fact that Payton HATES sleeping...or at least going to sleep! :)Such sweet pictures, as always...I can't believe the merit badges won't come off!
Yes, my babes love to sleep! I didn't say that they love going to sleep :) Neither enjoy the process of getting to sleep!! :)
Post a Comment