September 11, 2009

Bugga Payne is 3 months old!

Really? It can't be that Payne is already 3 months old!! It feels like he's been in our lives forever but at the same time, the last 3 months have flown by!! He's one handsome little fella that we love more than words can express.  A few of Mr. P's favorite things and what he's up to these days....



Mama-- B/C I'm his only form of nourishment and food :) When he's hungry, all eyes are on me :) And...I love it that I get this special time with him.

Daddy-- Anytime Brandon talks to him, he laughs and chats back. He loves his daddy and smiles the second he see's him.

Pay-Pay-- Oh my!! She can do no wrong in Payne's eyes! She can pull his hair, poke his face, yank his feet and the boy still loves her!! She cuddles him every second she can get. She always asks "what's Payne going to do today" when we take her to school :)



The Paci--for which I have a love/hate relationship with. I love the paci b/c Payne loves it. I dislike the paci when it's bed time. When it falls out, he wakes up unless he's in a deep sleep which doesn't happen too often. He's learned in the last month how to keep it in his mouth for longer periods of time and he's learned how to throw it across the room :)

Eyes-- darkest blue I have ever seen! And they are going to get him into trouble one of these days :) Who'd have thought we'd have 2 blue eyed kids? Payne's are very dark blue, almost navy, and Payton's are light blue. 

Belly-- Enjoys belly time as long as Payton is in his viewing for entertainment!

Rollin'-- the latest trick up his sleeve. He'll roll 50x in a row and then, he won't do it at all :)

Bumbo-- l.o.v.e.s the Bumbo seat!! He looks like such a big boy all propped up, looking around.

Emmit-- babies best K-9 friend!! Emmit is everywhere Payne is and no more than 1 foot away from him! Such a great built in body guard :)



Mobile-- He's still in our bedroom at night (b/c I can't let him be a big boy in his bed just yet!!) but during the day, he takes naps in his bed. He coo's at his mobile and loves the funny looking faces on it.  His legs start kicking and then he starts a talkin'.

Monitors-- he loves to look at the video monitor camera in his bed.He coo's at it and falls asleep looking at it most days. And...I must say, I l.o.v.e. the video monitor! I never thought those words would come out of my mouth but I am spoiled by this thing! We have a screen in our bedroom and a hand held for my office/around the house and I don't know how I did without with Payton. We got it b/c we lived in our old house, a 2-story, and his room was upstairs and that scared me with him being a baby and toddler...hence the reason we moved! 

The car-- the ultimate bed for Payne! Everytime we get in the car, he sleeps!! He sleeps best in is infant carrier so the car + the infant seat = one happy, dreamin' baby!

Hands-- he found his hands and loves to put them in his mouth all balled up in a fist!

Drool-- the newest addition to his clothes :) From bubbles, to drooling to wet necked shirts, that's what his outfits consist of!



Chubs-- Chubs = all of Payne! He's one little rolly polly! He definitely doesn't miss a meal!

Personality-- Payne is one happy camper! He rarely fusses, he smiles all the time and he has the sweetest demeanor.

Smile--Melts.my.heart. That toothless, innocent, chubby faced smile is simply irresistible!

Bath time-- loves to kick his legs, blow raspberries and coo in the tub. His sister loves to bathe him!



Sleeping-- on a great schedule! Sleeps through the night (unless we travel and then he wakes up throughout the night!), takes between 3-5 naps a day with 2 on schedule and still fights sleep but is getting better. He stirs a lot during the night but hardly at all during the day. He's not a fan of his pack 'n play but I'm not ready to let him sleep all night in his room just yet :)




To our sweetest Payne in the world,

You are getting too big! We need you to stay put and stay our Lil' Payne forever!! You aren't a newborn anymore these days....just a fun loving little baby that loves life! We love you more each day and you make our family complete.

Watching you grow the last 3 months has been so fun! We forgot what it's like to have a little one around and now having you and Payton, we are beyond blessed. God made you perfect and we love his perfected goodness.

We love you bugga boo!

XOXO!
Mama, Daddy and Pay-Pay

1 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

I know I say this everytime, but he is honestly and truly the cutest baby boy in the world! I love him! Hugs for the P's!