Last week, it was supposed to snow 2+" in Cypress...it snowed about 2 minutes!! I hesitated to tell Payton it was going to snow b/c it rarely does here and you know how weather predictions can be so I didn't tell her until about 10 minutes before it started snowing. I looked out the window and there was tons of snow falling. Payton's first response when I screamed that it was snowing was "Is it sticking?!" Ha! I bundled her up sans gloves b/c I couldn't find them anywhere in the house and just so happened to find them the next morning in my car and we headed outside for some good ol' tongue licking snow! Payton had such a blast playing with the tiny flakes that were short lived. It didn't stick, sadly, but Payton had a great time playing and catching snowflakes on her tongue. I remember how magical snow was as a kid and I love seeing the same excitement in Payton :)
The picture below was taken during Payton's 1st vacation to The Greenbrier in West Virginia at 9 months. It also was her 1st real snow...and it stuck! :) She grabbed the leaf in the picture above and I asked her if she remembered the picture of herself as a baby with a leaf in her mouth so she did it for kicks :)







1 comments:
Love it!!! You can see her sweet and sassy personality in these pics. Love her!!
Post a Comment