Easter is such a special day and time of year. I love everything about it. This year, Payton is at the age where she seems to get the story and meaning of Easter. She told us "Easter isn't about candy. It's about Jesus coming out of the tomb and now he's in heaven!!!" We had big plans to dress the kids up, go to church, then go to a friends house later that day for a family dinner. The Lord had different plans for us this Easter :) Payton woke up covered in hives and Payne had a fever that started on Saturday night and it still hasn't gone away. We didn't make it to church but we did celebrate Easter as a family and we loved every minute of it!
Easter baskets for our little bunnies
He had a 102 fever here and STILL smiled!!
I'm horrible for putting him in his clothes but I had to see
how cute he would have looked had we made it to church :)
Dying eggs on Friday night
Taking a morning bath to break his fever
Check out my egg!
Sweet baby boy
"And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name." Romans 1:4-5








3 comments:
He STILL has a fever? Poor baby, give him hugs and kisses for me!
Aw, hope everyone is feeling better!
I love the pics...Payne was a real trooper. He's a precious little guy. Payton looked like she was having lots of fun. I also love the awesome verse! Heinrich's
Post a Comment