March 28, 2010

Brandon's Big 3-0!

It's crazy to think that Brandon is 30!! We hosted a birthday celebration at our house last weekend for him and had a great time. Our family and friends were here and we enjoyed spending time with everyone. I had big plans for his party but he didn't want anything extravagant so my ideas were all thrown out the window. I gave in to the old man and hosted the birthday celebration just the way he wanted it- at home with his family, friends with Mexican food, beer and cold weather.....very cold weather (not really what he wanted but if you know Brandon, he loves the cold!)! Thank you to everyone who came from near and far to celebrate Brandon's big 3-0! We love you Brandon!!


Mr. 30!

 The Granberrys

The Robinsons

Babies and guns....that's classy! And..one of Payton's
multiple outfit changes

Gigi and her Payne

With Addie and Payne...they really could pass for
brother and sister more than Payton and Payne do! 
My family always says that Adelie and Payne look like
brother & sister and Reid and Payton look like brother
and sister and I have to agree!

Our little man

Serious Barbie talk

Rita!!!

Gigi and Sir Reid

Anna, Adelie and Payton

Cha Cha & Jaxson

Aunt Tia (as Payton calls her) and Payne

He literally fell asleep while I was spooning food 
into his mouth :)

 Uncle Bubba and sweet Jaxson

 Our attempt at a family photo

 A little help from Daddy

  Sweet Addie





1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great time!!

And I can't believe that Mr. P feel asleep mid bite! He must have had too many margs!! hee hee!!