February 10, 2011

Payne's Wig

Payne has always had a lot of hair. Recently, his hair had gotten out of control to the point where products didn't tame it. Last weekend, while Payton and I were at a birthday party, Brandon took Payne for what I thought was going to be a trim. Turns out, a trim to Brandon and a trim to me are two completely different things. I must admit, I was completely shocked and sad when all his locks were gone. He looks like such a big boy now and that's what got me the most. I also think he looks more like Brandon now, too. After a day or two, it grew on me and now I love his hair! When he wakes up in the morning, I don't have to wet his hair, detangle it and put a mountain of products in it just to keep the fly-aways from taking over his head. He wakes up, gets a little splash of water and his hair is done! I think we'll be growing it out just a tad bit for summer but until then, his short little dude hair cut is perfect for mohawks and spiked hair!

A week before his much needed haircut

Playing in the kitchen sink

1st day with a real boy hair cut

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

He's so handsome I can't even stand it!! He looks adorable with both long locks and a short do. Can't wait to love on him in a few short weeks!