After 150 days and 46 showings, we sold our house in Cypress! To say that I was relieved is an understatement! Being back in the same town as my husband, making a mess of our house and not worrying about it, getting to leave without the house being spic and span clean, not having to have my cell phone at my side for showing alerts, I could go on and on about my joy about selling our house but the biggest and greatest joy is that we get to be a family again in a city we're very excited about and in a house that we love! March 10th is our last day in Houston and we're making every day here count.
Come March 10th, we are moving to Prosper!! Most people have no idea where the town, I wouldn't call it a city, of Prosper is. Check out this site, www.prosperinprosper.com :) It is north of Frisco (Frisco is north Dallas), west of McKinney, south of Sherman and northwest of Rockwall. Our house is 17 miles from Brandon's office, yay! His commute will be much shorter and the traffic will definitely be better b/c it doesn't get much worse than Houston traffic! And of course, our new house is less than 10 minutes from Super Target and Chick-fil-A....two places that I frequent all too often and can't go without. We will be 45 minutes from my parents and 55 minutes from Brandon's parents. We are thrilled to start our new journey in Prosper and very excited about our new house.
After looking at many houses online and in person and spending many more hours going over what we wanted, didn't want, etc...., we found the perfect home for our family of 4. It will be completed by the time we are back in Dallas, yippee! We can't wait to be packed and unpacked and in our new home! Come and visit soon!
Hello world!
5 years ago


7 comments:
Congratulations! I am sure that you are so relieved! Target and Chick-fil-A are MUSTS... I agree completely.
It is hard to find the words to fully express my excitement and utter joy! That house looks like it woul dbe perfect for a family of 5 too, just saying. Ha! Love y'all and can't wait to get in lots of trouble with you (at Target)!
Farwell C-town and Hello Propser!You have NO idea how excited I am for yall and well, for me too!! LOVE LOVE the house and can't wait to come visit!
yay! how exciting!!!
Yaa!!I am so excited about this. My mom will love it too=)Congats!!
Beautiful! I am so happy to hear that you will be back closer to the fam. And of course, we can't do without ChickfilA and Target :) Love to you guys and many blessings!
Your house is absolutely gorgeous! It is so cool that yall are so close now!! We look forward to seeing you guys more often!
Post a Comment