Ok, so "not live without" is a little much but things I'd prefer not to live without. Love them all!!
Starbuck's Venti Shaken Black Iced Tea. This drink is purely refreshing! And, it's probably your best bet for getting out of the Starbuck's drive thru for less than $2.50 with a drink in hand! I get mine unsweet and ask them to add and blend 3 Splenda...drives Brandon crazy! Gotta love him....and Starbuck's Black Tea! Payton also told me one evening while in non-other than the Chick-fil-A drive thru that she wanted "a Venti Shaken Black Tea with Splenda Unsweet" for dinner!
During winter, I am rarley seen without wearing my North Face jacket. It's beyond warm, super comfy and cleans easy- perfect!
My Asic running shoes are my ankle savers! I've broken both of my ankles due to running. The only shoe that keeps my ankles from hurting and provides full support are Asics..to me :)
Thanks to my sister-in-law, Jaimee, I'm now addicted to this Olay product! It's lightly tinted and gives you the perfect coverage while moisturizing. Not a day goes by that I don't put this on.
This lotion is divine! It has the greatest smell (like a sweet baby!) and is so smooth. I can't get in bed at night without putting this on.
Ahh! One of my favorite products of all time is Cover Girl LashBlast mascara. At anytime, I have 2-3 in my makeup bag and a tube usually lasts me about 2 weeks. I've tried a lot of mascaras in my days and this is my all time favorite.
The Erin Condren Life Planner! Oh my! When I saw this one day while on Tiny Prints, I knew I had to search it and check it out. Once I read about it and saw how vibrant and perfectly organized it was for me and my needs and wants, I had it on order. I chose the Taffy Stripes in Multi Stripes with our family name on it and I like the way it turned out. I love planners and this is my favorite thus far. Until this one, I was a MomAgenda girl. Nowadays, Erin Condren has my organizing heart. Plus, with each planner, she sends you some personalized note cards and labels. Love it!
My Cheap-o Rubbermaid Chug Water Bottle. I'm a runner and I have to have water when I run and work out. I like this bottle b/c it comes in a set of 2 (from Target of course)so Brandon now has one, it measures out your water (20 oz per bottle with marks every 5 oz) and it's perfect for drinking while running. I'm drinking 80 ounces of water a day b/c of this thing and I've never felt better! It's my water accountability partner. And... it's reusable and doesn't waste plastic!











2 comments:
Yum, Venti Black Tea!!!
OK, so now I really want a North Face Jacket and a cute planner!! I definately agree about the Asic running shoes! Not sure about the Black Tea thing tho...that does not sound that good to me! :) Love this blog! Maybe I will find time to do one like this! Have a great week!
Post a Comment