February 1, 2011

Who needs ADT?

Having an alarm system is reassuring and definitely makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and safe when I set it each night; however, without my 2 lovable K-9's, I wouldn't feel as safe as I do. I need these guys to keep us safe and keep us alarmed of any strange issues, day in and day out. They definitely are on their toes and jump up and never lack in barking when they hear a strange noise or odd sound.  Emmit's behavior when Brandon is gone is very protective. When Brandon is here, he's laid back and relaxed, just like Brandon. If you come to my house and ring the door bell or knock on the door, be ready for a 90 lb hefty barking, fur spiking lab in your face ready to eat your lunch! Rudy is small, looks more like a girl than a boy but he packs a mighty punch with his harmonious howls and ferocious barking at every.random.noise he hears. He is definitely the dominate dog in our household and Emmit is the cuddly one. I love my dogs and will never go without having one.

Payne's BFF

Our personal hole digger!

1 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Dogs are the best! Although, they can't alert the police very well. : ) Love your favorite things!