March 20, 2013

Spring Break in pictures

Our Spring Break went by too fast! We spent every day doing fun stuff with family and friends. We got used to playing outside in the gorgeous weather, staying up late and sleepiing in (for the P's at least). Come on summer!!!

Our spring break in pictures...

I hosted a Bachelor Finale watch party the first evening of Spring Break. It was so much fun hanging with my girlfriends :)  I just love Sean!

Sweet Gunner man (my BF Kristen's little boy) spent the day with us on Tuesday. He joined us for a play date with friends. He was a perfect angel and the P's loved having a "baby" to carry around.  

I took Payne and my nephew to the park to play a few games of baseball while my sister took Payton and my niece to a pottery place. That afternoon we went back to play tag and hide-n-go-seek on the playground with my niece and Payton while my sis got her grays colored :)   

The P's love it when I jump with them.

I snapped this once in a lifetime picture as fast as I could! Cuddles like this are rare.  

 
We went to Nocona to see our dearest friends Sophia, Lincoln and Staci. They lived across the street from us and moved to Pennsylvania in November. We spent the day swimming, playing in sand, bouncing in the bounce house, blowing bubbles, eating hamburgers and ice cream and going on golf cart rides. There's a void left without them here.  Bittersweet :) 
 
 
Before heading to Nocona to see our friends, we went to La Hacienda (my favorite Mexican restuarant) and picked up chips and salsa for Staci. She loved our surprise.


Payton climbed as high as she could on the play equipment at her school. Pretty sure this is a common thing for her but makes my heart skip a beat.
 
Slide races

Before heading down the street to play with friends, Payne geared up for the ride. As mad as I was when Brandon bought our golf cart (with his brother by side egging on the purchase :)), it has been lots of fun and very useful.

Over the weekend, we went to Houston to see my best friend, Jennifer, and her adorable girls Addie, Amelia and Caroline. Caroline was MIA during this picture. Payne did so well being the only boy. Addie kept telling him "Payne, I'm so sorry you are the only boy".... too sweet!
 
As always, it went by too fast. Until next year.....

2 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Love your blog post. Your babies are growing up so fast!

Jaimee Granberry said...

I love all the pictures. Those Ps make my heart so happy- but they really need to stop growing!! PS- we have the same Old Navy tank...shocker! : )