Happy Wednesday!!
What I'm Loving Wednesday is here.....
I'm loving..... that Lent starts today. No, I'm not Catholic. I grew up Presbyterian, my family switched to Methodist in middle school and now our family attends a non-denominational church. Last night Brandon and I discussed Lent....more like, I was questioning him what he was giving up this year until he gave me an answer :). So, we both gave up fast food. We don't eat fast food daily but when we do, it's more times than not, Chick-fil-A. My family and friends know that I love Chick-fil-A and Target. I'm not even sure what it is about CFA that I love so much other than their split tea. I do love their family friendly environment. It makes for an easy dining experience when they offer so kindly to refill my drink all the while my children aren't eating a lick of their food because playing is more fun than having fuel for energy.
We are starting The Jesus Storybook Easter reading plan today. Payne loves this Bible. It is the best one I've found for toddlers.
I'm loving..... Caldrea products. If you haven't tried Caldrea's household cleaners, candles, etc.... you should. I get them at non-other than Target. My favorite scent is Hibiscus Yuzu. It smells so good! I could bathe in it, it's that good! I've tried everything in this scent and the only thing I didn't like was the lotion. I was so disappointed. It had a bad aftersmell. I use the countertop spray every day after spraying my counters with a disinfectant. The smell stays around and makes your house smell fresh.

I'm loving...... spring shoes. I bought a pair of wedges, from Target (surprised?), because I really like wedges. I'm already a giant next to most average humans so adding inches to that will definitely make me tower over everyone, my hubs included. However, style is far more imporatnt than worrying about who the giant in the room is, right?

I'm loving....... Green Sparkly Earrings. This book is a fast read. It's written by "Big Mama" who just so happens to be from the greatest state in the USA, Texas! She tells tales of marriage, motherhood, parenting, friendship and everything in between. I would read parts of it outloud to Brandon and he'd look at me like I had 4 heads because he didn't think it was worth laughing so hard you cry like I did.
I'm loving...... that my little Payner hasn't given me fits this week on clothes! I've had the pleasure of dressing him like a little man all week. No one warned me about little boys being adament about choosing their own clothes. Come to find out, it's pretty common amongst little gents. He is determined to wear black "pants" aka Nike gym shorts, Every.Darn.Day. I'm as strong willed as he is and I will allow him to wear them but when we go out for church, parties, dinner, etc.... Momma is going to win. Now I understand why my friend Sarah (Mom to 2 sweet boys, Benton and Braxton) had play clothes and good clothes for her boys. Brandon is as particular about clothes as he is so it shouldn't come as a surprise but at 3 years old, really?! I hope I'm not jinxing myself :/ Payton could care less what she wears so I get to live out my childhood dream of playing dress up with her every day. :)
*Payton selfie*
Have a Happy, Wonderful Wednesday! I'm off to meetings and after those, it's smooth sailing towards the weekend!!



.jpg)


6 comments:
I love Caldrea products!! We have the herbs de provence ones. They smell so so yummy! I will have to try the ones that you have next! Happy Wednesday!!
Hmm, I need to try these Caldrea products you speak of! I love those wedges- and supermodels are giants, so you work it girl!! I definitely think this picky clothes thing is intensified with Granberry boys.
and PS- When I think of CHick-fil-a, I immediately think of YOU! : )
I LOVE Chickfila! Not sure if i could give it up even for a small amount of time =)
I love Caldrea stuff too! I really just love their caddy for my sink. So handy!
Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
I love those shoes! And you're right...fashion is more important! Payne knows this since he rocks the shorts with the boots look,which is so duke of hazzard:) Chickfila's stock should start to plummet any day now since you've given it up.
I just read your blog! yay!! I'm so glad you're blogging again :) I can't wait for Emma to wake up and tell me all about the party. Happy Birthday P!!
Post a Comment