The 4th of July is the greatest holiday (to me!) of the year! I love everything about it-- the summer season, the fireworks, the food, I could go on and on. Most of all, I love being with family & friends on the 4th.
This year, we spent the 4th with our family of 4! It was a great day and we thoroughly enjoyed celebrating our freedom together. I was so sad and upset that we couldn't travel this year to be with our families but there's always next year and there's a little man that is here now that was worth not traveling for :)
We spent the day eating, swimming, sun bathing and shooting fireworks! Payton was stoked about shooting fireworks! She was a little shy about it at first but after a few rounds, she was all over them. Payne joined us for the quiet fireworks (sparklers!) then we headed inside so he didn't get startled by the big guys! Our neighbors and their kids were outside shooting fireworks so we all shot them together. Brandon and I took turns being inside with Payne so Payton could run around and play with the neighborhood kids. It was a lot of fun and Payton had so much fun and talked UP-A-STORM, the entire night! She was full of energy and told Brandon that the "this was a GREAT day!" after cleaning up all the mess of the fireworks from the street, driveway and yard.
We hope everyone enjoyed the 4th as much as we did :) Here's to our little sparklers......






Hello world!
5 years ago


1 comments:
We missed y'all! Payton looks like she is striking a cheerleading pose in one of those pics! :)
Post a Comment