November 6, 2009

Coming Soon to a blog near you

Payne's First Shot at Cereal!! He's got the chair, he's got the spoons, he's got the bowls, he's got the cereal......now all he needs is his mama to say go and he'll be eating cereal!! Coming  to a blog near you November 11th, 2009!!



 

3 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

And why must we wait until Nov. 11th? Is that the official 6 months? You don't want to break the rules do you!? Ha ha! I love you and the Ps...and I love the new obsession with Dr. Suess-our Kinder kids always do a big study on him too, so cute!:)

Cary Hendricks said...

You're such a tease? Why must we wait until the 11th?? :) Mr. Payne is the cutest little boy!!! He is getting so big!

Our life with 2 P's said...

I'm a freak, yes I know! He will be 5 months on the 11th and I started cereal with Payton at exactly 5 months so I'm doing the same with the Mr. :)