Back in August, the P's and I headed to Dallas for a couple of days. While we were there, we spent the day with my bestie, Jennifer, and her precious girls, Addie and Millie Moo...see this post. This past weekend, they were in Houston so we spent Saturday afternoon with them. It was bittersweet having them here and great to see them and hang out. We miss them so much!!
Here are the kids 6 months ago and this past weekend.
Payton (3 1/2), Millie (6 Months), Payne (2 Months) & Addie (2 1/2)
Millie (14 months), Addie (3), Payton (4) and Payne (9 months)
Isn't Millie Moo too freaking cute in this one? Such a happy girl!
And we didn't plan the white bows. Payton, of course, went through about 10 outfits while they were here but managed to keep her bow in all day!
After numerous attempts, the above pic was the best I got :)
Moo's booty in the air :)
Payne trying to escape
Payton with her girlies showing!
Hysterical.
Sweet Addie Jewell!









2 comments:
ha! These pics crack me up!!! My fave is the one with Payton's ninnys showing!! And poor Payne was just not having it!! I see lots of torture by these 3 girls in his future!!
So glad we got to hang out! love and miss yall so much!
These pictures are priceless! I love the outtakes! Cute kiddos both then and now!
Post a Comment