Wow! It's been a long time since I've blogged. It's one of my 2013 goals to get back to blogging and recording our life.
What I'm Loving Wednesday is a link up my SIL, Jaimee, has been doing for some time. I love reading about people, their interest, likes, loves, etc.... So here is my first What I'm Loving Wednesday :)
I'm loving.... Old Navy's new spring/summer line. I love stripes and polka dots...a lot.
I'm loving..... my Maybook fitness and food journal. It keeps me accountable on days that I feel like a slacker. My sister just got her planner and it's lovely, too. The size is perfect to throw in your purse and not too bulky.
I'm loving.... that we are making our dining room into a study! It means Brandon will be home a little more, yay!


I'm loving..... my most recent read, One Thousand Gifts. I feel more grateful after each time I read it and it's changing my life.

Happy "What I'm Loving" Wednesday!








3 comments:
Everyone loves their Maybooks. I may have to get one for my bag!
Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
LOVE that polka dot sweater from Old Navy. I may have to go get it now...
First, yay for blogging...Second, LOVE Old Navy! I can't wait to shop for regular clothes again someday! : ) Love you!
Post a Comment